|100 % Pure Neem Oils Available :
NEEM OIL with 1950 ppm Natural Azadirachtin , 0.538 % Azadiradione,
5.972 % Nimbin, 1.048 % Salanin, 0.777 % Epoxy Azadiradione
& Deacetyl Nimbin 1.243 %
Neem Oil, Herbal, Natural Product as Parasite Barrier for
Maggots,Fleas,Ticks and other diseases on Horses, Cats, Dogs,
Camels, Cows, Buffaloes, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, other Animals
Neem Parasite barrier now for Animals: Non-Toxic, Biodegradable
and highly effective.
NEEM PARASITE BARRIER.
We have a specially created Neem biomass which when added
to water forms an uniform suspension for external application
over the Animal body to remove external parasites like TICKS,FLEAS
MODE OF ACTION:
1. Feeding deterrence: Reduced ingestion and digestion
2. Poor growth and development
3. Reduced longevity and fecundity
4. Oligospermia,reduced egg hatching,mating disruption,oviposition
5. Moulting failure.
6. Neem biomass has 136 liminoids and more,which simultaneously
act against external parasites,hence they do not develop
resistance against the product.
HOW TO USE IT:
Make 5- 10 % solution in water depending upon degree of
infestation of parasites.
Spray the solution over the affected areas by cotton swab
or spray over the body.Do not give bath,brush off the parasites
from the body after 6 hrs.The Parasites shall fall down
and die slowly.Please note the product being natural has
no knockdown effect on the parasite like toxic chemicals.
But it has slow & sure action to eliminate these parasites
from all types of animals including Horses, Cattles like
OTHER DESIRABLE USES :
1. Useful to treat MAGGOTED WOUNDS,ECZEMA & OTHER SKIN
2. Repairs the wounds quickly and acts as FLY REPELLENT.
3. Prevents TICK BORNE DIEASES like BABESIA,THILERIA,etc..
4. Does NOT affect the MILK YIELD of ANIMALS, compared to
TOXIC CHEMICALS USED.
5. BIODEGRADABLE & NON-TOXIC when used at recommended
Packing: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 & 200 litre packing.
An excellent article on how Azadirachtin in Neem Oil effecxts
the Lice in Sheep is on this following URL. We have not
copied the article as it is not allowed to.
Effect of azadirachtin on Damalinia ovis in sheep by V.H.
* Faculty of Sciences,University of Southern Queensland,
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
One of the Client feedback :
I am very happy to do business with you again, and look
forward to doing so in the future, I would like to thank
you for all
your efforts with this delivery and I am sure my Horses
would too if
they could speak!
Mr Lez writes reg. our Product for Animal Care.